Home Remedies for long hair
There are a lot of factors that contribute to hair growth (or lack thereof), but one of the most overlooked is physical stimulation—as in, massaging the heck out of your scalp. Turns out giving yourself a scalp massage using some key natural ingredients can help your hair grow faster and in turn make your strands look more Blake Lively–esque. Or there’s the whole egg-yolk-mask thing. Or why not try a hot oil castor oil treatment? There are plenty of natural treatments that will give you the hair of your dreams—all you have to do is look to your kitchen for the necessary supplies.
You can boost hair growth by maintaining healthy hair through a good diet and proper hair care. Here are we are sharing some of the home remedies, that can help your hair grow faster and make your hair healthy.
- Aloe Vera: One of the most popular ingredients that will help in providing thicker hair is Aloe Vera. The Aloe Vera gel is a natural ingredient that has a lot of health benefits and is an effective gel to improve the thickness of the hair.
- Orange Juice: Orange has citric acid properties which will help in easily getting rid of dandruff on the scalp. It will also help in improving the thickness of the hair and promotes hair growth.
- Egg: The egg is the best ingredient that you can think of when it comes to providing the necessary proteins for your hair. It is important for you to give regular protein treatment for your hair in order to make it thicker and stronger and there is no better home remedy that is available than eggs.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek is another excellent natural home remedy that you can try out on your hair to prevent hair loss as well as to strengthen the volume of your hair.
- Gooseberry (Indian): The Indian gooseberry is a very important and natural ingredient that you can think of using on your hair and scalp in order to improve the growth of your hair and to maintain a healthy scalp.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is one of the best home remedies for promoting hair growth. Massaging the scalp with pure heated coconut oil is very effective in achieving thick hair. The proteins present in virgin coconut oil provide the nourishment for hair growth.
TIP: try washing your hair 1x a week since washing it, takes off the natural layer of oil which is not the natural way and is not doing you any better.