ARC WELDING SAFETY:
- Every body is the safety responsibility.
- OCV exceeded to 100v: Risk Of Fatility; Electronic Equipment may damage.
- Duty cycle: it is safety value for welding equipment.
- Ultraviolet radiation excess may cause skin cancer[or] permanent eye damage.
- If you Sea a welder is welding on cadmium coated plate what action you will take as an inspector: immediately stop welding.
- Degreasing components should be removed completely because it will produce : Toxic gases [ or] harm full gases.
Calibration: determining the magnitude of errors in a measuring device.
Validation: checking the controlled Knobs & switches provided the same level of
Accuracy when returned to a predetermined point.
Accuracy: closeness of an observed quantity to the defined.